- Mechanism of Action
- Creates DNA adducts that cause base-base mismatches and DNA instability.
- Certain solid organ and haematologic organ malignancies, as guided by cancer specialists and local guidelines.
- Adverse Effects
- Bone marrow suppression – leucopaenia, anaemia, thrombocytopaenia
- Nausea / vomiting / diarrhoea
Want more info like this?
- Your electronic clinical medicine handbook
- Guides to help pass your exams
- Tools every medical student needs
- Quick diagrams to have the answers, fast
- Quizzes to test your knowledge