- Mechanism of Action
- Stimulates osteoblastic differentiation / activity, and inhibits osteoclastic differentiation / activity.
- Severe post-menopausal osteoporosis or osteoporosis in males, that is refractory to other medications.
- Past DVT / PE
- Blood pressure >160/90
- Severe renal impairment
- Adverse Effects
- Nausea / vomiting / diarrhea
- Myocardial infarction
- DVT / PE
Want more info like this?
- Your electronic clinical medicine handbook
- Guides to help pass your exams
- Tools every medical student needs
- Quick diagrams to have the answers, fast
- Quizzes to test your knowledge