- Mechanism of Action
- A human monoclonal antibody directed against IL-17A, a cytokine produced mainly by TH17 cells that activates neutrophils and promotes inflammation.
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Plaque psoriasis
- Adverse Effects
- Infections (particularly upper respiratory tract infections)
- Oral herpes
Want more info like this?
- Your electronic clinical medicine handbook
- Guides to help pass your exams
- Tools every medical student needs
- Quick diagrams to have the answers, fast
- Quizzes to test your knowledge