- Mechanism of Action
- Acts directly on dopamine D2 and D3 receptors, addressing the severe depletion of dopamine within the striatum pallidum and substantia nigra in Parkinson’s disease.
- Parkinson’s disease
- Restless legs syndrome (off-label)
- Adverse Effects
- Nausea / vomiting
- Peripheral oedema
Want more info like this?
- Your electronic clinical medicine handbook
- Guides to help pass your exams
- Tools every medical student needs
- Quick diagrams to have the answers, fast
- Quizzes to test your knowledge