- Mechanism of Action
- Monoclonal antibody toward leucocyte adhesion molecules, resulting in slowed entry of T cells into the CNS.
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (MS).
- Other immunomodulatory agents
- Immunocompromised patients
- Adverse Effects
- Progressive multifocal leukencephalopathy (PML)
- Increased risk of infection
Want more info like this?
- Your electronic clinical medicine handbook
- Guides to help pass your exams
- Tools every medical student needs
- Quick diagrams to have the answers, fast
- Quizzes to test your knowledge