- Mechanism of Action
- Unknown, though appears to inhibit DNA synthesis through inhibition of topoisomerase II.
- Certain solid organ and haematologic organ malignancies, as guided by cancer specialists and local guidelines
- Multiple sclerosis
- Adverse Effects
- Bone marrow suppression – leucopaenia / anaemia / thrombocytopaenia
- Nausea / vomiting
- Blue / green discolouration of urine
Want more info like this?
- Your electronic clinical medicine handbook
- Guides to help pass your exams
- Tools every medical student needs
- Quick diagrams to have the answers, fast
- Quizzes to test your knowledge