- Mechanism of Action
- Inhibits lipid and nucleic acid biosynthesis through an unknown mechanism.
- Prophylaxis of tuberculosis in those exposed to infected individuals
- Treatment of tuberculosis
- Acute hepatitis.
- Adverse Effects
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Nausea / vomiting / diarrhoea
Want more info like this?
- Your electronic clinical medicine handbook
- Guides to help pass your exams
- Tools every medical student needs
- Quick diagrams to have the answers, fast
- Quizzes to test your knowledge