IM / Subcut
- Mechanism of Action
- Naturally occurring cytokine that mediates antiviral, antineoplastic and immunomodulatory processes within the body.
- Relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis (MS).
- Adverse Effects
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Elevated LFTs
- Thrombocytopaenia / leukopaenia
- Thyroid dysfunction
- 3-6-monthly testing of FBC, LFTs and thyroid function.
Want more info like this?
- Your electronic clinical medicine handbook
- Guides to help pass your exams
- Tools every medical student needs
- Quick diagrams to have the answers, fast
- Quizzes to test your knowledge