- Mechanism of Action
- A monoclonal antibody that strongly binds to dabigatran, preventing its effect on prothrombin.
- Reversal of dabigatran prior to emergency surgery
- Reversal of dabigatran in the event of life-threatening or uncontrolled bleeding
- Adverse Effects
- No specific adverse reactions identified in clinical trials.
Want more info like this?
- Your electronic clinical medicine handbook
- Guides to help pass your exams
- Tools every medical student needs
- Quick diagrams to have the answers, fast
- Quizzes to test your knowledge