Fluticasone / Umeclidinium / Vilanterol
- Mechanism of Action
- Contains a long-acting muscarinic agent (LAMA) and a long-acting beta 2 agonist (LABA) as bronchodilators, as well as an inhaled corticosteroid (ICS) to reduce airway inflammation.
- Maintenance therapy for COPD.
- Adverse Effects
- Oesophageal candidiasis
- Dry mouth
Want more info like this?
- Your electronic clinical medicine handbook
- Guides to help pass your exams
- Tools every medical student needs
- Quick diagrams to have the answers, fast
- Quizzes to test your knowledge