Fluticasone / Formoterol
- Mechanism of Action
- Contain an inhaled corticosteroid (ICS) to reduce airway inflammation, as well as a long acting beta 2 agonist (LABA) as a bronchodilator.
- Asthma resistant to inhaled corticosteroids
- COPD maintenance therapy
- Adverse Effects
- Oropharyngeal candidiasis
Want more info like this?
- Your electronic clinical medicine handbook
- Guides to help pass your exams
- Tools every medical student needs
- Quick diagrams to have the answers, fast
- Quizzes to test your knowledge