- Mechanism of Action
- Inhibits the release of T cells from lymph nodes, resulting in redistribution of T cells and decreased entry into the central nervous system.
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis
- Secondary progressive multiple sclerosis
- Other immunomodulatory agents
- Immunocompromised patients
- Adverse Effects
- Elevated LFTs
- Upper respiratory tract infection
Want more info like this?
- Your electronic clinical medicine handbook
- Guides to help pass your exams
- Tools every medical student needs
- Quick diagrams to have the answers, fast
- Quizzes to test your knowledge