- Mechanism of Action
- Believed to inhibit the incorporation of mycolic acids into the mycobacterial cell wall.
- Mycobacterium avium complex (MAC)
- Past optic neuritis
- Inability to report visual symptoms (e.g. young age)
- Adverse Effects
- Reduced visual acuity
- Peripheral neuropathy
Want more info like this?
- Your electronic clinical medicine handbook
- Guides to help pass your exams
- Tools every medical student needs
- Quick diagrams to have the answers, fast
- Quizzes to test your knowledge