- Mechanism of Action
- A human monoclonal antibody that binds to IL-1β and inhibits its activity, resulting in reduced acute phase response.
- Cryopyrin-associated periodic syndromes (CAPS) in adults and children aged 2 years or older
- Systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis in patients aged 2 years or older
- Adverse Effects
- Injection site reactions
- Abdominal pain
Want more info like this?
- Your electronic clinical medicine handbook
- Guides to help pass your exams
- Tools every medical student needs
- Quick diagrams to have the answers, fast
- Quizzes to test your knowledge