- Mechanism of Action
- A human monoclonal antibody to B lymphocyte stimulator (BLyS, also known as BAFF), a member of the TNF family that inhibits B cell apoptosis and stimulates differentiation of B cells.
- Antibody-positive systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE).
- Adverse Effects
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Nausea / vomiting / diarrhoea
Want more info like this?
- Your electronic clinical medicine handbook
- Guides to help pass your exams
- Tools every medical student needs
- Quick diagrams to have the answers, fast
- Quizzes to test your knowledge