Oral / Intrathecal
- Mechanism of Action
- A GABA analogue that agonises GABAB receptors.
- Suppression of muscle spasm due to multiple sclerosis
- Suppression of muscle spasm due to spinal lesions such as trauma, infection, degenerative change or neoplasia, with associated hypertonicity.
- Adverse Effects
- Nausea / vomiting
- Myalgia / muscle weakness
- Visual changes
Want more info like this?
- Your electronic clinical medicine handbook
- Guides to help pass your exams
- Tools every medical student needs
- Quick diagrams to have the answers, fast
- Quizzes to test your knowledge