- Mechanism of Action
- Rabbit immunoglobulin directed mainly against T cells that causes rapid central and peripheral lymphocyte depletion.
- Prevention of graft rejection in renal transplantation
- Treatment of renal transplant rejection
- Refractory or relapsing aplastic anaemia
- Adverse Effects
- Fevers (ocur without infection in the majority of patients)
- Arthralgias / myalgias
- Nausea / vomiting / diarrhoea
Want more info like this?
- Your electronic clinical medicine handbook
- Guides to help pass your exams
- Tools every medical student needs
- Quick diagrams to have the answers, fast
- Quizzes to test your knowledge